Monday, October 13, 2008

Journey with you

Here's another one for my parents, another LO I did during our scrap marathon.


Using the following sketch from SketchBook Fortnightly Challenges
Materials: SEI pps;AC thickers; Collage Press alpha stickers; Hambly sticker; Colorbok journaling sticker; MR trinket; buttons; ribbon; glossy accents


And here's another transparency card from scraps which didn't turn out the way I wanted :(


Also I just want to share these gorgeous LOs my dear friend finished on the same event, she's been on and off in scrapping due to her busy lifestyle *lol* We're so glad to see her scrapping again! WTG pre! *wink*
Yey! finally an entry for Kaya! Jeanie created this beautiful LO for the challenge I'm currently hosting. Give her some love by sending her sweet comments :)


And once again I'm inviting you to join in my mini blogcandy, Stickles is also up for grabs to add sparkle in your projects! see how to win --->HERE!


Card entries: Hello by Tna, Christmas by Tna, Thanks by Salme


Thanks ladies, keep em coming!

1 comment:

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful layout and card!