Thursday, October 09, 2008

Love ...

will keep us together

Since my parents have been living by themselves ever since I came here in Singapore they are like newly weds with their petty arguments and scandalous sweetness hahaha
It has been a while since I made an LO for them so here's another one for their album. When I went home, my mother was reluctant to show me her very first 12x12 LO, she says she's intimidated by my work and I have lots of tools and supplies unlike her. I already gave her the basic supplies so I told her she's just lazy hahahaha Too bad I didn't take a photo of her LO, simple and clean LO, but what melted my heart was her title, "We will always be together Dad" awww sweetness! Thus this LO...


This is my entry for SIC, hopefully I can upload a better photo since I used my cellphone on these shots coz I'm in a hurry.

Materials: Grant CS, BG pp (scraps yey!), Jenni Bowlin pp; BG chipboard letters (inked with Distress ink and doodled with Rangers white pen); KCK flourish chipboard (inked and embossed); MR chipboard keychains(my fave!); KCK chipboard (round letters); Prima flowers; MM, HG and SEI stickers; gems, stickles, lace, ribbon, embroidery floss; Dymo label

And just want to share a blog post of mareng s, I'm blushing and was deeply touched. Yep thanks to YM, though we don't see each other that much we are still in contact. Thanks mare, she's one of my truest friends who makes life less difficult for me.

I have two cards just finished and another LO under wraps. It's raining and sun shining, fickle weather, so never leave home without an umbrella :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Wow! Lots of detail! Love it!

Liza said...

Beautiful layout Marix!