Friday, October 03, 2008

Me -> Happy

I have a little piece of good news yesterday, can't tell you yet but I'm asking you all to include my family in your prayers. Thanks :)

These are the yummy RAK I got from CJ! I'm not even done organizing stuff and the supplies kept coming wooohooo! I'm still planning the mini-goodies I'll be giving away, I just want to make it a bit more personal, so stay with me my friends!

And here is my sample for the monthly challenge I'm hosting at Pinoyscrapbookers Kaya - The Cutting Edge challenge! Details here.



In a few hours I'm off to our LSS, my EQ is at it's lowest level when I see the new arrivals. *drool*

Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend with your loved ones!

2 comments:

Edleen said...

what a great Rak! and your layouts and card, they're all wonderful Marix!

have a fun weekend :)

Chipmunk said...

Love the bright colors! Welcome back po! =D