Thursday, October 16, 2008

No tricks, more treat!

And the craftyness goes on... remember the previous altered Prima bottles? this time I'm using AC bottles, another trick or treat goodie! Made this simple and quick coz I think the kiddos who will receive these would be more interested on what's inside hee hee.

See this tip from Karla at OLW, now I can neatly place my 6x12 LOs by just stitching the 12x12 protectors in the middle! Cool idea!

Blog candy alert: Making Memories , Eyelet candy by Kristin and

Webster goodies, yummy papers!!!


and of course my very own Christmas candy !

Here are the lovely card entries so far:

Hello by Tna; Christmas by Tna, Thanks by salme ; happy birthday - berenice; mom card - berenice ;just because - berenice; fall card - martha; have a nice day - martha; assorted cards - liliput; True friends - susie

Keep em coming you have until tomorrow midnight Oct 17, to post your cards!

Thanks for the visit!


5 comments:

iris said...

Cute trick or treat containers! I'll lift your idea and make a few for Nicole:)

Allison said...

So super fun Marix...I am going to have to scrounge around my craft room now!

salme said...

Ang cute nung ginawa mo!

salme said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama!

jeanie nieva said...

di na ako nakagawa ng bago, so i-resubmit ko yung entry ko for kaya...

http://pinoyscrapbookers.blogspot.com/2008/10/bloom.html

sensya na.