Thursday, October 23, 2008

Out of the comfort zone

I'm a 12x12 scrapper that's why doing a different size is a challenge for me, but I'd rather do 8.5x11, 6x12 or 6x6 than 8x8 which is really excruciating for me. Don't really know why :( I have a few 8x8 albums and there are barely 5 pages in there so I thought of trying again...
Here's my take using a sketch by Annelie at The Sketchbook

I did some stitching and used mostly scraps of pp and of course using my current fave, kraft cs! I intended to create a totally pink LO for Create but can't get the inspiration, so I guess this will do.
Now here's a krafty blog, welcome back Nicola!!! If you're looking for inspiration in cardmaking head on to her blog for lovely goodness!
Woohooo the entries at Kaya are overwhelming, thank you to the talented Pinays for joining my challenge, please give them some love by leaving sweet comments.

Blog finds:
Good read by Elsie
Cuteness by Suzy

It's gonna be a long weekend here, Monday is a holiday!!! Yey, plenty of scrapping time!
I'm missing my blog hops but I will visit your blogs soon! Thanks for sharing your Thursday with me :)

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

It's awesome Marix! The pink and kraft look so fab together! Great photo and gorgeous embellies too!
Thanks for the mention! You are a sweetie!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i think this particular layout is superb! the colors go so well together!

Liza said...

That is beautiful Marix! The kraft background really complemented your pinks & blacks.

salme said...

Love your "kraftiness"!!!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Love the layout, the colors, sentiment and the frame.