Friday, October 10, 2008

Pretty in pink

Finally here are my pink cards!
This is for CPS 85 Love Elsie pps, stickers, alphas; Grant cs; MM letter stickers; Stickles
Again this is inspired by Jill's card challenge at *Scrapstars* the winners were announced! Congratulations ladies!

This card is for 2S4Y -Laura's Sketch 10 and my entry for Hanna SC37 -Pretty in Pink

And I got this award from Marie, thanks girl!And here are the creative people who always inspire me:
Sookie, Anne Marie, Iris, Lia, Sasha and more at my right side bar ;)

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend! TGIF!

P.S. Blog candy on my next post, stay with me :)

9 comments:

Liza said...

Ang cute ng mga cards mo especially the "car" card below.

Laura Davis said...

This is darling Benga! I love the stamps:)
Laura

Linda Beeson said...

I so love what you did with the CPS sketch! What great details everywhere.

Charity Hassel said...

fun take on the cps sketch! very funky!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Cool take on the CPS sketch this week! thanks for playing along!!! And wow you have been BUSY haven't you?

Edleen said...

Beautiful cards Marix! love them :)

hope you're enjoying the weekend!

Joke said...

Beautiful cards, love them both!

tnapay said...

love the girlfriend card. hopefully, (balang araw) makagawa ako ng ganyan kacute at kapretty na card. :)

cabbie lopez said...

i love your cards very much!!!!very creative!