Saturday, November 08, 2008

I got my candy!

Kuya RC knocked on my door and shouted "Ninang me ibibigay ako sa'yo" *i have something for you*
Woohooo I'm all smiles when he passed me a big envelope, and these are what's inside...

A complete range of Spellbound! Thanks so much Making Memories!
(btw the kiddos are fighting over the toys I gave them as I typed this, I still find it cute though, they are not mine so I can only spoil them and let their parents discipline them *lol*)

Now here's an LO to share, can't remember what sketch I used...

This is another blast from the past photos. Do you remember when my HD crashed? good thing I found a backup CD tucked somewhere in my wardrobe when I did my spring cleaning. Though I still have some missing photos, a trace of the oldies is quite a relief. Sadly some of the files are corrupted, though the thumbnail is shown the drawing failed when I launched the photos. Oh well...

I do monthly backups now with my newly purchased ext HD, 600GB to boot hehehe, so remember to back-up! back-up and back-up!

I'm off to a free dinner *wink* Happy Birthday Josh!
Happy weekend to you all!

5 comments:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oooohhhh what an awesome prize! Wow, love all the little details on your LO. You did a lot of work eh?!

tnapay said...

yummy stuff and yummy layout too. hihihi :-D

Gracie said...

Wow that rak is so yummy! Starting to drool here. Haha. Great LO!

Marie said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous!

pigmentations said...

oooh, yummy! :)