Monday, November 03, 2008

Nothing fancy

Warning: Blabber overload!!!

First of all thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my Halloween post, I really appreciate it! It encourages me to get up and get crafty!
It was a not so prolific weekend but I still managed to finish 4 LOs this weekend, well almost as I still have yet to finish the final touches *wink*.
I was sketch free! and challenge free! nothing fancy here...
An LO with photos from the old days, I was reviewing my photos and saw them. I think it's about time I scrap those old photos as they are also important memories that is worthy of a place in my album.

These photos were taken back in 2003, my third and last scuba diving adventure. Given a chance I would love to dive again. It was actually a dream come true for me, I am not a swimmer, nor a sporty or an outdoor kind of gal but deep inside I've been longing to do things I never thought I can possibly achieve. Thanks to my dear friends Deo and Cute#1 who released the inner me hahaha I was able to climb several mountains, crossed rivers and see the wonders of the underwater world.

OK enough of the reminiscing *lol*, here's a tweaking I did on the beach photo, it's still grainy but definitely better than the original.

original after


And I got this gorgeous card from Kim with matching envelope via card swap from Michelle's blog. This is such a work of art, thanks Kim!

How about a TOOT! well not for me but my dear friend mareng s, wooohooo, she made it at Scrap Within Reach DT! Congratulations and more to come! Here's the announcement.
Lastly thanks to all the pinay scrappers who joined in my Kaya challenge, congratulations to the winners, Issa and Sheryl!
Thanks again for stopping by, it's November already and Christmas is just around the corner!
Happy weekdays!!!

2 comments:

kim-paperbabe said...

Your very welcome Marix, and I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner to say thank you for your card, the stamping was so cute, and loved the bright colours!
Hope you are well,
HuGs Kim x

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Kim's cards are always gorgeous! I was suprised how fast it got to you! Wow! Takes months when I send something from here! Great editing Marix!