Monday, November 17, 2008

Triple Treat

Ready for some yummy treats?


Treat #1 - Deadline on December 5, 2008

I love kids, naughty or nice hehehe See my blinkies on the right side bar? (sorry I'm still tweaking my template, can't figure out how to expand that column)
Last year together with the Scrappers at SG we made a whooping 124 pages for the kids and with our up coming scrap Christmas Party we will be creating pages again to donate for SCKC.
Just click here to know more about the details on how you can help. You can also click the blinkie on my side bar to lead you at Julie's blog post.
I want to seek your help by spreading this endeavour, please mention in your blog and include a link of this post. You may want to add the blinkies in your blog, but no obligation. And if you can support in any way you can please do so.
To be eligible to this RAK please post the link of your blog post (direct link of the post please) at the comment section and you're in for the random drawing!
Here's the scattered content of the goodies for your viewing pleasure, I love embellishments and these are bits and pieces of my bellies, I hope they look yummy enough to bribe you in posting a link to your blog.*lol* This Treat #1 is open until December 5, 2008.

ETA: Photo was enlarged, you can now zoom in,sorry for giving you guys an eyesore ;)

Treat # 2 - Winner Announced

I would like to invite you all to join us in our nickname challenge for Scrapstars, in addition to the fab prizes you can win over at Scrapstars I'm also picking up a winner by random drawing to win this Christmas blogcandy! All you need to do is post a link of your entry here and of course post a link at Scrapstars too! That's it! Deadline for Treat #2 is until November 29, 2008.


Treat # 3 - Winners Announced
It was originally a double treat but I thought of playing a game just for fun hehehe See the photo below, can you tell me what's missing below compared to the above photo of Treat #1?

There are five missing items, can you spot them? Just email me your answers at bengawan(at)gmail(dot)com and if you get the correct answers you're in for the drawing to win this mini-treat #3! This Treat #3 is open until Sunday November 23, 2008.


Thanks for visiting and thanks for your support!

18 comments:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oooh.... RAKilicious! Unfortunately, can't zoom in the 1st photo & it's really hard to see with all the yummy stuff there! Did you purposely do that? Ha? Ha? Hehehe

jeanie nieva said...

hi marix, here's my post. i'm still trying to get up the blinkie to work. this is a great cause. thanks for sharing. :)http://jeaniebnieva.blogspot.com/2008/11/earliest-bird.html

Susie Tan said...

Hi Marix,

#1 done - http://luckyme168.blogspot.com/ Sorry i can't make that blinkie to work.

#2 - will do it soon.

#3 done - i have emailed you but don't know if it's correct! grabe, ang hirap!

Edleen said...

wowee...so Yummy!

hope you're having a wonderful week :)

liliput said...

Yummy yummy..
same with michelle couldn't open the first picture.. only manage to locate 3 items :p

Gracie said...

wow! yummy! Will try to finish all. Hopefully. hehe.

tnapay said...

hi benga. :)

linked your treat here: http://tnapay.blogspot.com/2008/11/oooh-what-treat.html

thanks so much for the chance. :-D will try to finish my nickname layout. :-)

enjoy your day. :-D

Gracie said...

Linked your blog candy here:
http://dscrapyard.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-candy-from-marix.html

and here's the link for the nick name challenge:
http://dscrapyard.blogspot.com/2008/11/mini-crop-session-projects.html

It's the LO with the title "Baby Doll".

Sent you an email for the spot the difference challenge too. :)

Thanks for the many chances at winning your yummy RAKs. :)

Timi O. Mercado said...

Hi Marix! I'm done with Treat # 2. Here's the link:

http://scrapaholictimi.blogspot.com/2008/11/dannahs-nicknames.html

I'm still looking for one item for your Treat # 3.

Promise to do Treat # 1!!!

Thanks,
Timi Mercado

Timi O. Mercado said...

Also done with Treat # 1. I'll be emailing you my answers to Treat # 3 later.

Thanks,
Timi Mercado

Chipmunk said...

Aliw si Treat # 3! I e-mailed you my answer! Woohoo! Hope I made (and nailed) it!

rowee said...

hi benga! pde p akong sumali sa treat #1 and #2 ha?! i'll try to post the blinkie and i'm now working for the lo. thanks!
http://simplemom-lovingmom.blogspot.com

Stefanie said...

My nicknames LO is here http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zO8VIXEGuHk/SSezShF125I/AAAAAAAADy8/PVv9JyVO0n8/s1600-h/nicknames.JPG
I have emailed you my answers. Thanks for the fun.

Susie Tan said...

Hi Marix,

Here's my nickname LO:

http://luckyme168.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Susie

rowee said...

Hi again marix! Here's my take on Nickname challenge...
www.simplemom-lovingmom.blogspot.com
thanks..

rowee said...

hi marix! i'm having a hard time posting my entry at scrapstar. help me naman pls? thanks again.
www.simplemom-lovingmom.blogspot.com

Susie Tan said...

Agree with rowee, hirap ngang mag post doon sa scarpstar. Thanks Marix for your help.

rowee said...

thanks so much marix! have a nice day!