Wednesday, November 19, 2008

White space

White space is not my style, but I'm learning slowly and kinda like its simplicity...
Here's my take for Week #2 of Kaya challenge

Details here. The journaling is a tag I got from Sasha, thanks dear! Finally I was able to create an LO to for my seven random facts.

Yipeee I made a card, it has been a while, thanks to CPS for another fab sketch (#91)! I *heart* my dino stamp (Pink Paislee), he's one of my fave, so versatile! I have tons of ideas for this guy to carry, gifts maybe, a stocking, a candy cane and sooo much more! See him here carrying a lollipop and here carrying balloons. :)

Blogcandy alerts:
My very own Triple treat


Roughdraft sketches
Luxe
Lia

Past my bedtime, gotta sleep now! Goodnight!

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh is that card way cute! Your little guy is just perfect and love what you did with the CPS sketch!

Terrie B x said...

Oh I love your creations Benga!!!You have a beautiful blog..TFS
`Thanks` for stopping by mine:)
Have a lovely Thursday:)~X~

Peet said...

Gorgeous creations, Marix!!!