Thursday, December 04, 2008

Lazy scrapper?

or blogger? both I guess, but not for long, hopefully ;)

There's just too much politics at the office, I just have to swallow, keep my eyes closed and hopefully shut my mouth as long as I could hold it. My work is my bread and butter so hang in there girl! I just have to boost myself there. Anyway barely 10 days to go and I'm off to fly back home. ahhh home sweet home

I have a couple of projects under wraps and the big reveal will be a week before Christmas so I hope you can drop by again as I will be scheduling that post before I take a vacation. Meanwhile head on to Scrapstars for our super fun holiday sketch challenge!

I've been eyeing this KI goodies since it was posted at KI blog, and alas it's now available at MWL! goodness! I was holding on to the Floral theme but come pay time I put it back on the shelf hehehe. Talk about self-control! I'll be coming back to the shop later, if it's still available then it's for me hahahaha and I just need to buy 11 more items (any item!) and I get 25% off my total purchase woooohooo so let's see ....
Blogcandy alert:
I promise to show an LO in my next post, til then smile everyone :)

7 comments:

redoaklines said...

those kits look so yummy! i want to lay my hands on those ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Marie said...

Wow! I have so many things on my wishlist already... I left you something on my blog. Go check it out!

Edleen said...

they certainly look Yummy!
hope all will be well @ the office. *hugs*

have a great week ahead Marix!

Chipmunk said...

Shucks Marix, meron pa ba sa MWL? I plan to buy sana... ubos na kaya? =(

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you really put it back>??!!! wow.. LOL :D

Vivs said...

Hope everything is well now Marix.
Have a wonderful xmas and happy new year!

Kwebbel said...

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!