Monday, December 01, 2008

Random sharing

These are the SCKC memory book pages we did last Saturday! A whooping 100 6x6 pages a total of 5 albums!!! Wahooo!!! You may visit Julie on the details of how to help in this endeavour and just by spreading the word by posting at your blog, you get a chance to win a yummy goodie from me, check all the details on the following link




And now here's an LO from my mommy for our Scrappin' Monito/Monita challenge done by Cute #1,thanks! My LO for her is still in progress I hope to finish it soon. and my baby created this LO for me! Thanks Jane!
Finally here are some photos of our recent Scrappers at SG Christmas Party 2008






We had fun games like guess the monito/monita, 12 days of christmas scrapping, scrapbook charade (i really enjoyed this one as the scrappers invented their own signals to differentiate technique, embellishment, etc. *lol*) and the drinking game. We had gift grabbing and of course the scrappers can't get enough of the traditional scrapbooking pabitin! I think I'm near deaf with all the shoutings from the scrappers fighting over the yummy scrapbook items hanging on the bamboo hahaha, I had so much fun that I forgot to take a photo!

I miss joining challenges, and I missed the final week of November's Kaya challenge... deadline is tonight! *sigh* Anyway I have to prioritize other things since I'll be coming home soon!!! Yipeee! sing with me... I'll be home for Christmas hehehe

I had a bad day at the office so this post is my way of pleasing myself *lol*, I hope tomorrow will be a better day. So let's cheer on for a good week ahead!

4 comments:

salme said...

Really love the LO that Jane made for you!

Edleen said...

that's a Beautiful smile Marix :)

how wonderful to get together!
hope you'll have a Great December :)

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Wow, that's a lot of pages you did for SCKC! I better start working!

jothescrapaddict said...

ingit sa party -- and your layouts super nice as always,.. take care !