Monday, December 01, 2008

Treat #2 Winner

And the winner of this Christmas candy (Treat #2) is none other than...








Congratulations! Please email me your details at bengawan(at)gmail(dot)com
Scrapstars site is revamping so hold on a little tight and the winner for Nicknames challenge will be announced soon.


Meanwhile I barely finished a page during the Scrappers at SG scrapmeet, lazy and scrapblocked :(
so here's sharing my LOs for our Scrappin Monito/Monita challenge I did for my baby...

#1 Something round and something clear So sorry that deadline is near... Then, add something hard, Definitely not lard.




#2 something long something small that's not all but you'll never go wrong then, add something soft to finish it off


These cutie patooties are Jane's kiddos, and as a thank you she created a lovely LO for me which I will share soon.

Thanks again for stopping by!