Friday, January 09, 2009

Hanna Swap

I've been a fan of Hanna Stamps since day one it was launched, she's just so adorable, pretty and charming, she's like a Barbie in the clear stamp world ;)
I've been a lurker at Hanna Forum over at Splitcoaststampers and I'm in awe at all the gorgeous cards done by the DT.
I stumbled on a Hanna Image swap thread so I played along, this is my first image swap and since I can't buy all Hanna stamps and I would love to see more of her I thought this is a great chance.
Since I own several Hanna, I was drawn to take several spots and so I have 3 spots to fill in. It was really fun stamping Hanna and I stamped all 22 pieces of each design for a total of 66! wowza! I did them all for just a couple of hours with mistakes in between hehehe
Last December I received my 3 sets from the swap! plus yummy KI ribbons as shown below. Thanks Karen! I still owe her since the postage vouchers that I included in the mail was not enough. So I'm sending her some goodie instead, I hope she will like them.

Long ago I also mentioned about Pat's Cards for Kids drive, I did mailed out some of my cards to her and she was so nice to post a few at her blog. Note that this is an on-going drive plus she's asking our help for a current project to create 1000 Valentine's day cards for kids. Read details here and what a loot you'll get a chance to win. I hope you all can find time so create some cards and do spread out the cheer!
I hope to post some LOs soon...Thanks again and Happy Friday!

1 comment:

salme said...

Ang cute cute ni Hanna!