Friday, January 02, 2009

Hello 2009

Finally a winner to receive this Treat#1..... via random generator



Congratulations Timi!!!

I still have your address so I'll mail your sweet treats very soon!
BTW Timi also won the Scrapstars Nickname challenge! Lucky girl!

I haven't touched my stash till now, after almost a month of a break from scrapping I'm not sure where to begin. I miss my blog hops so maybe I'll start now so I can get inspired.
For now I'll just share some Christmas gifts I created before I took a long break

mini calendars (using my zutter) and post-it holders

desktop calendars and altered jars

altered frames

Happy 2009!



3 comments:

Lee i. said...

Happy New Year Marix. Hope your mom and everyone in your family gets better (at everything) this year. More blessings to you :-)

tnapay said...

lovely projects mariz. :) did you print those calendars from a computer?

scrapgurl said...

wow these are all so beautiful projects! Buti ka pa. I wasn't able to make mini-albums for gifts using my new zutter eh sayang.