Sunday, January 04, 2009

Holiday Gifts

I received surprise gifts this past holiday aside of course from tons of gifts I received from my friends. My kit that I won from Sketch Book all the way from New Zealand - Scrapbook Studio! Thanks so much for the yummy prize!

I also got this lovely card from Michelle all the way from Canada, you're so sweet, thanks a bunch!

I also got 6 spools of ribbons from a swap, details I will post later.

I'm missing my visits to MWL so yesterday, though I was limping ( I hurt my left knee on New Year's day), I pass by the shop and got my personalized calendar, a holiday gift from MWL, thanks to Elvira, Swee Ching, Sandra and all the kind ladies and gentleman of MWL!


Before I went to the shop I've been psyching myself not to buy anything, but as always I didn't go home empty handed, I bought a few pps and a buzz and bloom acrylic embellishment.

And I forgot to mention from last year's post, I did came back and bought my KI tin kit- all occasion theme. It's un-opened til now, I'm still sorting out my stash and hopefully I can use them up very soon.

Here's sharing another page from a pile that I did late last year.
I'm off to scrap now, hopefully I can come up with something.
My mother is getting better, thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Happy Sunday and Happy Three Kings!

No comments: