Thursday, January 15, 2009

just a glimpse...

finally scrapped these old photos I took when I got my manual SLR way back 2002...
this is the view of Normanton Park, a condominuim where I first stayed here in Singapore. Looking at these photos brings back good memories, the parties, barbeque pits, the pool, the canteen, the store and friends that I will forever cherish. And of course the funny ones too, like the clogged drainage, the dripping aircon and the smelly shoes *lol*

This is my take on Beary Box Layout Sketch #9

Almost Friday yahoooo! Take care!
Marix







8 comments:

tnapay said...

hi benga! thanks for the mention on your last post.

i do like the new look of your page ha. and your new layouts. you are so productive. :)

have a very scrappy weekend.

V Colbourne said...

Wow, fabby layout! Love all of the little details of the buttons and flowers and bling, very sweet!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Beary Box this week, and I hope you continue to do so :)

Michelle Bertuzzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oooh blog's getting better & better!
I'm impressed! Here's the info you asked. http://www.photos-of-the-year.com/articles/frame/

E.T said...

Super layout! Thanks for playing with us!

Wati Basri said...

congrats Benga for winning at BB!! Lovely LO there :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats!! Thanks for playing!!

Tenia:)

The Photo Fairy said...

Great job of this layout! You deserve the prize!