Monday, January 12, 2009

Orange...

you glad I scrapped? *lol*


"Life is Sweet"

Materials: Grant cs; MME pps; Fancy Pants transparency(owl); Love Elsie alpha stickers; EK Success Epoxy stickers; Prima flowers; SEI tag and tab; Kaiser brad; AL swirl stamp; Versacolor ink; lace, ribbon; gems

And my entry for SIC

"Jan. 1 '09"
Materials: Grant cs; CB pps; Buzz & Bloom acrylic; AC vinyl thickers; Prima flowers; trim; rickrack; Imaginisce & AL stamps; VersaColor inkpad
Journaling: Happy times with my friends at Marche, Vivo City, New Years day!

Slowly finding my mojo... more coming up!


3 comments:

Card Patterns said...

Oooh finally, layouts! Where'd you get that lovely tall bird? I think I know that girl in the pink cardigan on your 1st LO! lol.

Liza said...

Lovin' the orange in your LO's! And ang cute ng orange bird na yan!

pigmentations said...

orange... you just the funniest?!

hahaha. nice orange-y LOs. lovin the one of your mama, too. she's remarkable.

~bjay