Monday, January 19, 2009

So nice...

I had another totally cool weekend with my friends!

Here are some LO gifts that I received from them last Christmas that I forgot to post...

Courtesy of Abiik, such a sweet romantic LO! Tenchu!

Courtesy of Cecel, I love the fun and acrylic Christmas page! Visit her blog to see more of her acrylic LOs, she literally hoard the acrylics at Art Friend! hehehe You see that sweet coin bank? Pre gave it to me and instead of coins I'm stuffing her with paper bills! All of us have this and as planned we're saving the money for a holiday trip. Let's just hope it will bring us farther than Woodlands or Johor *lol*

And this is my last LO last year, as you can see I've been scrapping old photos again. A nostalgia of the good old days, I miss my tribong-gala friends.

Materials: Love Elsie pps and chipboard, Scenic Route chipboards, AC thickers, CI stickers, AC pen, lace, gems

News update:

Simple Scrapbooks magazine has come to an end, read all about it here. Though I rarely buy this mag I think it has lived up to its name, this is a great source of inspiration to create simple yet stylish scrapbook pages.

Enough of the blabber, and let's see if I can get crafty tonight before I head on to bed... night night

Marix

No comments: