Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tomorrow

Last post before I go off for a few days, yippeee! I'm visiting Mama for a few days, and my brother is coming home too. She's too excited and kept bragging to my Dad that we're coming home "tomorrow" and she's been saying that since Monday, lol.

Here are my LOs for Scrapbook Challenges
for Sketch 126, finally used my Sassafrass pps!


and for mareng s Cardstock challenge
I scrapped about my 5 fabulous addictions!


And did you know that mareng s was chosen as a DT of Scrap Within Reach? so happy for her! please visit their blog for a chance to win a complete set of their newest collection. Goodluck to us!
While I'm saddened about the bad news by Layle regarding Scenic Route, I was overwhelmed by the yummy goodness and outpour of products from Prima, oh yeah flowers galore!!!

Lastly again I'm inviting you all to join our Card challenge at Scrapstars, I got some sweet treats up for grabs so please scroll on to my previous post for the details!


Thanks again! and to all my Chinese friends....

Gong Xi Fa Cai
Kung Hei Fat Choi
A Prosperous Year of the Ox to all!!!
*it's my year!, fingers crossed lol*

Marix

5 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

your mom rocks!! :D awesome layouts Marix!

Liza said...

Hey Marix! Good to hear you'll be with your Mom for a few days. Here's praying she gest well soon.
And love the layout! Such style!

Melonie said...

Awesome LO's Marix!! Enjoy your time with your Mom!!

Edleen said...

great work Marix! hope you're having a fabulous time :)

pigmentations said...

hey, have fun in your vaca! sana next time we can meet up with the rest of the gang - saya nun :)

hope mama will get better and better!

~bjay