Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Free at last

Hi!

well for now since the "boss" is not around ;)

Barely have time to finish my LOs so I got nothing to share so I'm bloghopping...

The latest trend to hit the scrapbooking world is incorporating feathers in your LO, haven't tried but would love to see new designs with a feathery touch! ;)

Bumped onto this cute hi trees!

You all know I love tools, and here's a bradmaker from Imaginisce, the I-Top, so cool and in pink! Coming soon this July, I can smell my birthday gift already *lol*.

BTW I added a blog candy page you can click from the menu bar, this way you (or I) can keep track of all the candies. I'll try my best to update that page but I'll still have the alerts in my regular post.

ETA: Oooops....I fixed the Blog candies page, can view it now ;)

Blogcandy alerts:

Alison
Moxie Fab World

Clare Cuds

Marlene
Nes


Hopping again...

Marix

2 comments:

tnapay said...

so cool.. the tool and the candy page. thanks thanks :)

salme said...

Wow! Galing naman ng tool na to!