Monday, February 09, 2009

Imagination has no age...

and dreams are forever.
Here's my nephew Colin when he graduated in kinder, he's a smart and spunky kid alright!

This is my entry for Scrappinkids, Scrap Inspire Create (Michelle's Ribbons and Buttons) and Use Your Stash. (talk about hitting 3 birds with one stone lol)

There's a total of 20 buttons and 5 ribbons in this LO, can you guess which ribbons I recycled? The topmost is from a gift I received and the fourth is from one of my pants :P
Can you tell I enjoyed adding those white buttons? I faux stitched those buttons using glue dots, so fun!

At long last I finally organized my cabinet, well almost I guess, ironic since I'll start packing my stash next week, well at least I know where to put what hehehe

Blogcandy alerts:
Gauche Alchemy - what an overload!!!

Bind-it-all

Monica
Julie

Have a great week ahead!

Marix

8 comments:

Corey said...

great ribbon border - thanks for playing!
Corey/UYS

Monica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your creations!

rowee said...

This a cute LO Marix!!!

Wati Basri said...

lovely LO! and the photo is cute too :)

Beth said...

what a fun affect with the buttons sewn in a pattern. thanks for playing!
Beth/UYS

Vivs said...

Hi Marix! That is one funky handsome looking LO! Great take. Thx for playing along at SK

Jan said...

Super cute layout! Love your use of embellies! Thanks for playing with UYS this month!

Jingle said...

This is such a fun layout! Thanks for playing along!