Saturday, February 07, 2009

Love is in the air

My mojo is back! yipeee! until when? until I decide to pack all my stash. hehehe We'll be moving to a new home soon, after more than 3 years of staying at the heart of the city, the colorful place of Chinatown, it's time to settle in a cozier ambiance, far from the city area, the fastest growing sub-urban area...Sengkang. I hope I can easily adjust to the travel time coming for work. ;)

And now here's my LO for {Create}, again after a few months of my absence in joining their challenges, I'm finally back! And yes love is in the air...

Materials: SEI calendar page, tag and stickers; Bazzill cs; WRMK and pps; All about scrapbooking tape ribbon; Prima flowers; AC ribbon; zig embossing pen; Ranger crystal sparkle embossing powder; Prima chipboard(heart); button; gems; stickles; clip

I just finished one more LO tonight... err this morning (i'm too engrossed in scrapping it's way way past my bedtime!) Will share it in my next post.

Blogcandy alerts:

Clare - it's her first blog candy, so let's give her all the support and spread the good news!!!
Emma

Dawny

Kaboodle Doodles

Time to sleep... enjoy your weekend!
Marix

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Marix! you'll be my neighbour soon yeah :D

love your LO and Thanks for playing along :)

have a good move to your new place and enjoy the week ahead!