Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The celebrities are coming!

Creative escape with Donna Downey, Kah Mei Smith and Tia Benett
and Celine Navarro at MWL
Well I would love to take part on such event but it does come with a huge price $$$$$
So maybe when I got extra bucks to spare I would? nahhhh don't think so, cheapskate eh LOL
Anyway I got this RAK from cute#1, tenchu tenchu!



I've been browsing the book and it's really for me since journaling is my weakness in scrapping.
I have yet to upload photos of the past weekend, too lazy... so here goes some more blogcandies for you.
Do watch out for my next post as I have blogcandy to giveaway in celebration of my coming Blogoversary, Scrappalific is turning 3!!! wooohooo!

Blogcandy alerts:

Sally Ann
Zoe - Happy Blogoversary!

Helen

Claudia - yummy Magnolia Stamps!

Jennifer

Donalda


Happy Wednesday!

Marix

1 comment:

Edleen said...

oh yes they are! indeed...costly huh. but i'm sure it would be filled with lots of goodies and giveaway. i think so...hehehe

Congrats! awesome prize and Enjoy the weekend Marix :)