Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hotdog hotdog hot dippity dog

Another LSS attack LOL, still hyped from the Mickey party ;)
And now here are the invites for baby E, I only made a few pieces as requested by Botchok, thankfully since it was all rush and I don't have time to buy the materials. I raided my stash and had a hard time finding girly girl pps, I found 1 spring themed doublesided pp which is good enough.



Up-close, I did some serious heat embossing using Rangers White puffy powder, great texture!
We had a hard time taking a smiling photo of baby E because she's sleepy and tired. And her pasaway (naughty) elder brother D, the middle child, gets on her way. He kept on shouting "ako naman ako naman picture" (it's my turn, it's my turn for a picture). ahhh kids! He's actually my favorite among the siblings and I'm not even his godmother. He's a sweet kid but have been very naughty lately. This photo just shows his love for the camera, I told him to pose like that LOL

I have a collection of wacky shots of his waiting to be scrapped, but I should also be doing something for Kuya R who is actually my godson, he's one jealous kid. Aside from the fact that Kuya R is the most goodlooking of all the 3 kids, well in my opinion of course.

And finally finished this one for my dear friend abiik!
These Sassa pps are getting too old, ahhh they finally landed in an LO ;) More LOs coming soon as I start digging my pile of pending LOs .

Woohoo midweek already! Take care!
Marix

5 comments:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Oh how cute! The Imaginisce paper went really well with the girly invites. Great job Marix!

salme said...

very cute invites...

the lo is full of sassafras goodness, galing!

pigmentations said...

some heandcutting action there ha - love it!

ganda din ng girly invites. I should learn heat embossing soon! ay, wala pala akong heat gun. waaah :)

~bjay

sugar rain said...

well what can i say im one happy girl because the amazing LO is now displayed in my scrap nook. thanks so much mama b. mwahhh mwahhh

Allison said...

Love your invites...that pic inside is too cute! And a terrific layout to boot!