Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Just for the sake of updating my blog...

My room is still half-baked, I would share some photos soon, meanwhile I don't want to show you my humongous mess so no photo sharing for today.

I'm also giving up the bird cages decal, I just realized I don't have a wall left, heck I don't even know If I have space to sleep LOL. But I'm still eyeing the decals, maybe a quote or some cute birds or pretty flowers here and there as long as my budget will allow me.
Have been blog hopping and I've been inspired by the eyecandies in blogland . Just can't wait to scrap again, ahhh I'm missing my papers, my scissors and my stamps. Wait for me my beloved LOL



And now a chance to win some yummy stamps like this:

StarvingArtistamsps



and more blogcandy alerts!

Nikki

Kath - Happy Blogoversary!

Michelle - Happy blogoversary!

Copse - Congrats on 1000 hits!

Remember you can always keep track by clicking the blog candies at the menu bar.... goodluck!



Marix

1 comment:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Can't wait to see your new room!