Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Super hectic weekend

Yey I scrapped!
I did add a lot of bits and pieces to the guestbook courtesy of cute#1's Mickey die cuts from her amazing Cricut. Too bad I wasn't able to take a photo of the completed project as it is now in the hands of the mommy. (name was added on the cover and more Mickey die cuts on the pages)
I initially planned it to be sized 8x8 but couldn't find a stack of such size at our LSS so I bought 12x12 and was too frugal to waste by cutting, so I decided to cut it in half and went for 6 x12! fun! Of course I used my ever dependable Zutter to bind them and to add pizzaz to the photo mats.




























And here are the cuteness invites by cute#1, we got the concept of this viewmaster card here.

Now here's sharing the stage set-up for the Mickey's Clubhouse themed party...
Lots and lots of mickey goodies at the party!
By the way I was the designated emcee and got a little stage fright there, hehehe. I hope the kid's dad and mom and the guests young and old enjoyed the party ;)

After the party, I head on to a friend's house to help out in another guestbook for the coming party next Saturday, this time it's a Winx themed party, a rockin' magical party!

And come Sunday night I still have the powers to create a few invites for baby E's baptism this coming Saturday. I will share them in my next post.

Whew, are you still with me?

Blogcandy alerts: (lots of generous crafters out there, goodluck to us!)
Wanna win this?
Head on to Susie's blog!

more candies....
JayJay - Congrats on 116,000 hits!
Caryn - Congrats on your 100th follower!
Tonya - Happy Blogoversary, Wedding anniversary and Happy Bday to your DD!
Maria - Congrats on your 10,000 visits!

Thanks again for keeping me company and I hope you all have a great week!
Marix

4 comments:

Wati Basri said...

Oh wow...look at those Mickey stuffs....awesome!! love that bag!!

Marie said...

Wowzers! Amazing projects, Ate! I got a layout challenge on my blog. Check it out!

tnapay said...

wowee! i love love this post, hihihi. {i am a mickey girl}. it looks like a great themed-party.

and thanks girl for the visit. :)

chelemom said...

Love your cards!!!! Super sweet! Love the LO too!!!