Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday wishing

I was tagged by Tna long time ago (thanks Tna!) and finally here's my take just in time for my blogoversary? since my birthday is still a few more months from now

this is what I needed to do:

1. Make a list of what you want for your Birthday.

2. The list should be 10 numbers.

3. Include the image of this Award on your Post.

4. Give it to 10 Friends of yours.


and here are my 10 birthday wishes, though some may be impossible, still worth a try ;)

1. more vacation leaves to spend more time with Mama

2. lower air fares so I can afford to go back and forth to Manila

3. cure for my pesky blocked nose

4. Wii -ahhhh dream dream dream

5. new laptop or maybe just an upgrade will do

6. bigger refrigerator (hope Botchok can read this)

7. start baking again, learn to make fancy cakes (ergo all the baking stuff I would need)

8. craft robo or maybe a cuttlebug with the embossing folders will do hehehe

9. lose at least 10 lbs, ahhh wishful thinking

10. and finally more strength to surpass the challenges me and my family are going through

Now I'm tagging cute#1 (hopefully ma-update na un blog hahhaha), abiik, cecel, sookie, cj, lily, jen, rowee, marie and jeanie

Blogcandy alerts :

Simply handmade

Moxie Fab World

Claire

Jodi

Gracie


I have new LOs for sharing on my next post, and as promised my blogcandy will come soon. Thanks again for dropping by.
Marix

No comments: