Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cheesy weekend

Another scrappy weekend at my friend's place, this time while watching cheesy movies like the box-office movie of Laida and Sir Miggy ;), a not so good American version of Sassy Girl and a A Lot Like Love, which is more of a lot like "years later", LOL.
Anyway it was not as productive as last week but I got to finish an MR chipboard mini book and 2 LOs! Here's the first LO, pretty simple using Sketch #139 of Scrapbook Challenges.


And here are the cards I just did a while ago using my good old Fiskars border punchers, scrap CS and prima flowers.
and this is for CP Sketch #12



























I should create more cards coz Mother's day is coming. Forgot to take a phot of the 2md LO but it's a gift LO to a friend, hope she will like it when she receives it very soon. As for the minibook I will share it as soon as I'm done with my touch-ups.

While bloghopping last week I read about this cool idea from Dinah, creating your very own kit from your stash. Isn't that great? It's fun to mix and match from your stash and keep them together as a kit and bring em along in your next scrapmeet! I think I'm going to do this soon.

How about you, any creative ideas you've seen lately? Share them with me and get a chance to win some yummy papers.
Read all about my blogcandy here.


I hope your weekend was great!
Marix

5 comments:

Monica said...

Great card for the challenge! Very cute.

frombootstostamps said...

Looks like you were busy!! Love everything and you did a very nice job with the sketch from Card Patterns. Thanks for joining us this week!

Sonya said...

Hi there. I love your cards and your scrapping. What a lovely job you have made of the card patterns sketch.

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous cards! What a unique color combination. I love the way it looks.

Thanks for joining us!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Marix ang ganda naman ng card mo sa CP! I love those decorative edges and how you added buttons in the middle of the flowers. Thanks again for joining us!