Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am 3!!!

Happy Blogoversary to me!!!! can't believe I've been blogging about my scrappalific adventures for 3 years already!!! And to give myself a pat on the back *such a lame excuse*, I went shopping!!! Not much as it used to be, though the new arrivals at our LSS are to die for ... I just swallowed hard and kept my focus on my priorities, hah! I bought a few pieces of the Kraft Kuts by Fancy Pants and they don't come cheap but I'm totally loving the die cuts!

And I was curious about the Copic markers and again they are not cheap so I only bought 2 colors to try out. Now that is retail theraphy!

Thank you my dear friends for always keeping me company and reading all my blabbers all these years. And as a small token in celebration of my 3rd year I'll be posting about my Blogoversary blogcandy on my next post!

Have a great Thursday everyone! God Bless!

Marix

3 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Wow 3 years already! Way to go Marix. Looking forward to see more of your wonderful creations here.

pigmentations said...

happy 3rd blogoversary, marix! and those FP kraft kuts are so niiice :)

~bjay

stinkydudette said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!!

Oh, were you wearing red today?? Haha... Cos I was there too!