Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's a jungle out there

Oh yes it is...We were able to scrap amidst the chaos in the news back home about a famous commentator's wife's tragic death . I guess our blood pressure went up so high as we watched how the authorities maltreated the relatives and friends of the deceased. My deepest sympathies to them.

And so we scrapped, I was able to complete a mini 6x6 album (20 pages) and 4 12x12 LOs and a card. Will share them soon, meanwhile here are some LOs I did this past week.
My take on Sketch 138 of Scrapbook Challenges My entry for Sketch #15 of Inspired Blueprints



I was struggling to make a card, it has been a while since I made one, so here's my fierce attempt...

using Card Patterns sketch #10

Come and join my blogoversary fun giveaway here. Thanks for all the greetings!
Happy Sunday!
Marix

4 comments:

Rowee said...

your one of my inspirations marix. Kaya nung MIA ka lately i miss your work!!! ang gaganda ng nga LO mo. eto b yung pinagpuyatan nyo ni utol and Abby? hehehe

hugs
rowee

stinkydudette said...

nice as always... where did you get the "it's a jungle..." die cut?? havent seen it before kasi eh..

Marie said...

I really love the uniqueness of your layouts!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Hey, how come you never entered this card at CP blog? Ganda ganda pa naman!