Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Made to love

My close friends have really seen the sweetness and unconditional love between my parents. After 40 years, their love continues to grow and radiate in our family. They are trully made to love each other.

This is using Pink Sketch #29 and my entry to Scrapping the Music challenge #82.

Just a little story. While I was doing this my godson, Kuya RC asked me why the page was torn, I just told him it was just a style. Then he took a good look at the LO and exclaimed, "Ah because you want to make it look like the branches of a tree?"... "Ummm yes" That was my reluctant answer, then I just realized it does complemented my theme with those birds, but never really thought about it while I was tearing that pp. Ahh kids can really surprise you.

I just found that the error in my blog is caused by the search bar, so no search function until I finished tinkering with my template ;) Meanwhile I added a new widget... the linkwithin, you can now see some suggested links of my previous posts below this post. Cool eh!
BTW my Hope LO won the "Word Challenge" at Sketchbook! Yey!
My blog candy is still on-going, check it out here.
Thanks!
Marix

10 comments:

salme said...

Congrats! Woohoo!

pigmentations said...

congrats!

yes, kids. kaloka sila :) but they are just adorable!

~bjay

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layout is adorable! What a sweet photo of your parents! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!

CHING said...

Wonderful layout ! Congrats girl !!!

Julie said...

love your layout gorgeous. congrats on the sketch win too. thanks so very muc for playing along with us at stm.

mandysea said...

stunning lo! Love the distressing! Thanks for playing along with us at stm

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is WONDERFUL!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that story (and the Godson story too!!!) and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the torn page, the birds & branch!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

Such a sweet layout!!! I love all the embellies!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

Donna said...

Just beautiful!! I love the colors you used!

hazel said...

this is lovely esp the tearing effect!!