Monday, April 20, 2009

Playing with Stickles

Here are two of my accomplishments last weekend... Creating an LO is a breeze with pretty papers and stickles, such a perfect combination...

I found this cool link on 101 ways to use stickles

Now here's my take on Ed's Sketch Got Stamps for this month. Mareng s is the Guest DT for this challenge and she's giving away yummy RAK for the winner, so come and join in the fun!

For the border, I used a heart and dotted ribbon stamp from Hero Arts stamp. I'm so happy with the outcome! And as always I added a dash of stickles on the butterfly and stamped flourish for a little shine.

Got a question from Kate on my previous LO, "It's a Jungle out there" die cut paper is from Creative Imagination, I think I bought it sometime last year. Thanks for dropping by Kate!

Meanwhile I'm loving all the inspirational links so keep 'em coming and spread the word on this Blog Candy, thanks!

Happy Monday!
Marix

4 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Wow Marix very beautiful layouts here. I love how the stickles added shine and sparkle on your layout.

Edleen said...

stickles are shiny fun! :) love what you did and great take on Ed's Sketch Marix :)

hope you'll have a great week :)

Cindy said...

Beautiful LO! Stickles are versatile...I love them!

stinkydudette said...

i agree - stickles are versatile.. and in a fun range of colors!

thanks for the question, ate!