Sunday, April 12, 2009

Still here

I'm sorry for not updating, I've just visited my mother back home. Though she looks much better than the last time I visited, her pain attacks are much more rampant now. Her mind is very clear but her body is very weak. It breaks our heart to see her in agony but me and my family are still hanging on and giving her all our love and support. Thanks again my friends for the thoughts and prayers. Her smile melts my heart everytime...

Now here are some LOs to share.

Thanks again for the visit and Happy Easter! God bless.
Marix

6 comments:

jeanie nieva said...

was worried when you weren't updating, i was wondering how your mom was. i hope she gets better though. she looks radiant in your picture. my prayers to you and your family. :)

Rowee said...

Oh Marix don't worry MOM will get even better. Have faith in God. My prayers is with you.

Hugs
Rowee

salme said...

Your mom's face is really glowing. I'm sure that she was so happy to see you. Keep the faith, nothing is impossible with the Lord. Happy Easter!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

I know how you feel. You're blessed that you could come and visit her and how you have family to support you. God is great. I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers.

MyLittleTeapot said...

Love love your LOs! I love your color choices, so bright and fun!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my LOs!

Take care always
LG

pigmentations said...

your mama looks better now - thank God. continued prayers pa din talaga.

and I must say you are looking prettier than ever! next time you're in manila, let's meet up! :)

~bjay