Monday, April 27, 2009

Sugar and spice

and everything nice!
Yipeeee I am now a member of the Scrapping the Music Hall of Fame! Thanks ladies! here is their announcement, and here's my Made to Love LO just in case you missed it ;)

I think I forgot to post about this...
This is a Prima box which I spiced up a bit to turn into a gift box, and a 6x6 LO that fits right inside! cool eh!


















And here are some snapshots of the 6x6 Baptism album I made for her. Simple album with a total of 20 pages!




I have yet to share the MR chipboard album I've mentioned coz my mind was set into another project which I hope to finish before the deadline.
My blogcandy is still on-going! Details here.
And here's a tip I just learned on how to make that post always on top until the specified date for those of you using Blogger, well just in case you don't know how to do it and have yet to try.
to quote from the blogger buzz:
"If you want to give a post a date in the future but have it appear on your blog now, you’ll need to add in an extra step. First, publish your post with the current date and time. This will make it appear on your blog. Then, edit the post to change the date into the future and publish it again."
Check it here.
Thanks again for stopping by!
Marix

1 comment:

Rowee said...

Congrats marix!!! That LO is really stunning!!!

hugs
Rowee