Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You make me happy

If it's your first visit here you might want to join in my blogcandy here. Thanks!

I miss making cards so I'm slowly picking up my scraps to create another one. I'll send this to my mother and yep I just sent the previous card I just made. Though I call her everyday I think sending some handmade cards would also brighten up her day. The mailman is gonna get busy, LOL.
I used CP Sketch #11

And here's another LO I did the past weekend, kind of simple and using the old BG pps. Still happy since another page goes to my graduation album. The sketch is from Pencil Lines.

Thanks again for visiting! Mr Mojo is on a roll so I got more LOs and projects coming up. Take care!
Marix

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

thanks for stopping by my blog :) Love YOUR take on the CP sketch and your layout too!!

frombootstostamps said...

Very nicely done with the sketch. I love the three little elements (embellishments) you added and your distressing looks great. Thanks for joining us!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Sa wakas! Hahaha!!!
Sayang, ako ang namili nung isang linggo, ngayon iba na ang mamimili...!!
Appreciate you taking the time to join us. Love the distresed edges and you stamped the swirl beautifully.

whoistracy said...

Love your take on the CP sketch. The little bird is just adorable.

Thanks for joining us!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

i think it's so sweet that you send cards to your mom Marix!!

Monica said...

Very nice! Now I'm going to have you are my sunshine in my head all day!