Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy busy weekend

First I want to share a great news... I was featured as the inspirational designer at Mojo Holder. Wooohoooo! Special thanks to Jakey and the rest of the ladies of Mojo Holder. Check it out here. I hope you can find time to play along


And it's a fun weekend at Scrapbook Challenges, they are having their first DT blog hop! Gosh check out the yummy prizes at stake, you wouldn't want to miss the fun!
Just start of with Pamela's blog and enjoy the hop!

Here's my take on their bloghop sketch.

I got scraps so I did a simple card for my entry to Scripture Scrappers Card Challenge#1

and CJ is hosting a Birthday Challenge at Scripture Scrappers, yummy goodies at stake so come and play along.

And I just finished my first assignment for Scrap Schemes, here's a sneaky peeky :), watch out for the reveal next week!
I'm having trouble with my blog, can you see the sidebar? for my screen it all scrolled down at the bottom, don't know why *sigh* ETA fixed it hah! facebook badge is the culprit


And on a personal note and not so good news, my blocked nose is back, it's not allergy so I have another doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks. It's hurting now unlike before, whatever it is I hope they can find a cure.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you all have a great week.

Marix

7 comments:

salme said...

Thank you for playing along at SC's blog hop! The b/w pp complimented well with the burst of pink!

Pamela said...

Great job on the sketch! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us. :) Great card too!

liliput said...

great combination of colors and cute pictures :) also love the ribbon and flower :) Thank you for blog hopping and playing along :)

Annie Fiskateer #1326/SCDT member said...

Beautiful LO!! Most importantly beautiful Girl!!! Thank you for playing with us!!!

Simply Me said...

COngrats Marix! galing galing talaga :-)

As always...beautiful LO! Love the color combi :)

Marilyn said...

WOW, I love your take on the sketch! I love black and pink together! Super job!

pigmentations said...

galing, hataw ka kapatid! so proud of you :)

~bjay