Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Got scraps?

Making ATCs is a fun way to use up those pile of scraps, and they can get handy as gift tags or card toppers, fun!


Now here's an LO for the kids close to my heart


"Slide boys"
KI Memories and DCWV pps, AC thickers

Still some Disney photos...


"Magical memories"
Grant cs, EK pp, Stickles, WRMK chipboard, MM letter stickers, SEI stickers, gems


Yipeee!!! I won at ScrappersatSG! Thanks to Deo and Cute#1 for choosing my recycled LO!

Thanks for stopping by!

Marix

4 comments:

Chipmunk said...

Wow! You've been a very busy scrapper! Good for you. =) Ang GALING ng mga ginawa mo!!! Asar... inspired kayong lahat ah... pahingi naman ng Mojo! (I think I'm running out, *sigh*). Inggit din me kasi marami kayong nabili nung NSD, huhuhu... Next year na lang (or next month? May sarili akong NSD, LOL!)

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Great stuff here, girlie!!! love the MM layout! thanks for sharing!!!

Rowee said...

Love your ATC's!!! Pahingi naman isa!!!
hahaha

hugs
rowee

~Sasha Farina~ said...

been busy busy busy! I love coming here and see what you've been up to! :)

catch up sometime okay? coffee maybe :)