Thursday, May 28, 2009

I can see clearly now

Breaking from 12x12 format, this is my deadline beater submission for Artz de Scrap - Clear Acetates Album. (approx size of this clear album is 5x7 in.) Finally finished this one and yes it's almost 2 AM as I write this post, so I'll definitely drink coffee later at the office to keep me awake, yaiks!
I was among the lucky readers to get the free acetates, I just cut a few more pieces to add more pages. For the cover I cut a shape from the KI sheer delight.

I used my Stazon Opaque Blue ink and a Hero Arts border stamp to decorate the edges of my clear pages. It was fun adding the stickers and Robin's nest dew drops to embellish my pages. I want more of these dew drops!






I still have another project in mind, this time a decor project but I'm still struggling to finish just one more LO before I bid goodbye to May :)
And if you're into minis or haven't tried one, check out the free access to the online Mini albums idea book from Scrapbook Trends! You'll drool over the yummy minis!

Have fun!
Marix

3 comments:

Princess Gizmo said...

Wow!! This is definitely a beautiful album dear ;)

feli said...

love what you did to the clear acetates! thanks for your take marix! :)

Liza said...

Love the album Marix! It's festive and the play on colors adds to the fun. Great job on the clear album.