Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm a Schemer!

Yey! It's official! I am so thrilled, excited, happy and thankful for being part of the DT of Scrap Schemes! I hope you will come and play along with us in the upcoming challenges.
See the announcement here.

And now two more LOs to share.
Frugal as I am, I used a diecut pp to trace in my pp and carefully cut the inside so now I have saved the inner shaped cut pp for my future LO! To pop it a bit I used foam dots to adhere in the brown cs.

"this is So Nice"

Sassafras Lass pps, chipboards and stickers, Fancy Pants journal notes, American Crafts thickers, EK Success stickers, Creative Imagination stickers

I ran out of brown cs so I did an experiment, I distressed a light blue cs using my VersaMagic gingerbread ink pad (my favorite ink!). I really like the outcome of the paper well not much of the LO though :)
"Moments"
Grant cardstock, Basic Grey pp, Love Elsie pp, American Crafts thickers, stickers:Hambly, SEI, 7Gypsies, Creative Imagination rubon, buttons, lace , VersaMagic ink

Blogcandy alert:
The Next Level

Hugs to you all!
Marix

4 comments:

Lee i. said...

congrats marix. well deserved.

salme said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

janis said...

hi marix. thanks for dropping by at my blog. congrats on the pub and the new dt stint. wtg!!!!

pigmentations said...

woohoo! congrats, marix!!! rock them! :)

~bjay