Saturday, May 30, 2009

Long overdue thank you

...for the RAKs I received!
Finally I was able to clean-up my messy trolley, so here goes my cutie, pink tote I got from Rowee! thanks my dear, mwah! All my must haves fit right into this tote! Can't wait to bring this into a crop! calling calling ScrappersatSG *wink*



And this RAK LO is from my mareng s! This is really flattering, thanks so much, mwah! Aint it pretty? love the mix of pink and brown! and see those cupcake liners she used to mat the photo? so fun! This is currently on display in my room, a sweet reminder of my previous gig at Scrapstars.


And this is the last of my NSD LOs... I finally decided that it's done so enough of the tinkering on what to add.

It's almost June,in a month we're hitting the mid year! Time really flies. Til next time... enjoy the weekend!
Marix

2 comments:

Liza said...

Love both LO's MArix. I agree on teh pink & brown combo. Your mare really did a great job on that LO. And I like the Teresa Collins-filled LO!

Jingle said...

These are great pages!