Monday, May 04, 2009

NSD scrap attack

And we had a blast!
My dear friend Pre and I have a solid 3 days (and nights) weekend bonding. All we did is scrap, shop, watched DVD and eat in between *LOL* Here's an overview of my scrap attack, LOS, cards and ATCs!
I will post the details soon.

We did dropped by at our LSS for the NSD event, though we're a bit late we still managed to grab a few prizes and some discounts on our purchase. It was another fun NSD basing on the long queue and the big shopping bags of the scrapaholics who attended the event. I guess everybody, except for some sober scrapaholics like me ;), have gone nuts over the big shot, which is offered with a whooping 100SGD discount! Beat that!
So how was your NSD?

Want to win some yummy papers?, I got BLOGCANDY!

Have a great week!

Marix

1 comment:

salme said...

Wow! Ang dami nga!