Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quick update

My fruity bracelet was featured in Scrapscene!!!! Woooohooo!!!
Here's their post! Thanks Angie!


And here's sharing an old LO I never got to post, this is for my friend, how cute and fun are those photos!

And a little sharing of my cozy, scrappy room!
Here's a corner table where I store my albums, 12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, 6x6 and my minis! I have a few spaces left on some of the albums so I'm thinking of sending some more of my albums back home in Manila. I have a few albums already sent home so I'd probably "purge" again.




And this is where I hang my latest or unfinished LOs before I tuck them in the album, right under my loft! I'll post more photos of my scraproom cum bedroom in my coming post. Notice the billing? yeah it's more of a scraproom than a bedroom lol!



Until next time... take care!
Marix

1 comment:

Edleen said...

that's awesome Marix!

what a cute pinky LO too :)
and ohh...what a tidy space you have!!!