Friday, May 22, 2009

Thankful for

Though there have been so many downs in my life, I'm still thankful for all of those because they made me stronger, I've kept my faith in Him, and our family is much more closer than we ever been.
I'm thankful to God for all that I am...
to my mother who continues to fight for her life to be with us
my father who lovingly takes care of her day and night, for his endless love and devotion to my mother and his sacrifices for me and my brother
my Kuya who gives me support and showed us strength amidst the trials
my Tita for her kindness and patience in helping my Dad take care of my mother
my dear friend Tess who never fails to give me comfort and love, she's my source of strength
my odd friend Botchok, though we quarrel a lot :) he's been my outlet of my anger, a witness of my weakness and a promise of a friendship bound to last a lifetime
all my dear friends, old and new who have shared happy and sad moments of my life
thankful for my job, though emotionally and mentally stressful will always be my bread and butter, it's a battlefield awaiting to be won ;)
and thankful for what life has to offer in the years to come...

So what are you thankful for? Let's share what we are thankful for and that we are all truly blessed. And as a bonus get a chance to win a yummy RAK from CJ! Read all about the candy here.

Happy Happy Birthday CJ! May God continue to bless you!



Psalm 20:4,6
May he give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.
Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed;
he answers him from his holy heaven
with the saving power of his right hand.



I just altered a Prima packaging as a gift box, go green! or pink LOL


TGIF!

Marix

No comments: