Thursday, June 04, 2009

Hello Mojo!

I just finished an LO woooohooo!
This one is for my Dad! and my entry for Miss Fancy Pants challenge and for OLW challenge.
Materials from Fancy Pants that I used are the kraft kuts ,whimsy notebook journal and paper, Splash pin, and some left over rub-ons from over a year ago. Talk about hoarding scrap stuff LOL. The shape of the cardstock is traced from Kraft Kuts shaped paper.

I just added Robin's nest dew drops (my current fave, next to stickles of course *wink*) and Ranger's crackle accents to add gloss and wood finish on the trunk and the door.
I just realized this LO is a bit similar to my header LO, lovin the trees lately.
Few minutes to go and I'm off to bed, well as soon as I'm done clearing my mess and yeah I still need to hang my laundry. Ahh the life of a scrapper ;)
Thanks for stopping by.

Marix

8 comments:

Lynn said...

awesome layout!

tnapay said...

love this benga :)

have a {more}-scrappy weekend

Liza said...

that is sweet and beautiful marix! definitely eye catchy!

Simply Me said...

wow marix! Mojo is back na nga! another beautiful creation! ganda lahat! Love the color combi...and each individual elements here :)

salme said...

i love the house, the tree, the clouds, everything!

and your mojo is definitely back!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

this is soooo adorable Marix!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Totally adorable! What a fun LO!!
Love everything here.

Jeff and Pia said...

love this marix!