Thursday, June 04, 2009

Randomness and laziness

It's a very slow June for me, exactly the opposite of the past month when I scrapped til I dropped! Anyway I hope I can get crafty again.
Here's a struggle to create an LO for CJ's challenge at Christian Paper Craft using the sketch from Bearybox

5 Random facts about myself

Do you like my ribbon flower? I posted a tutorial at ScrappersatSG, it's my first tutorial so please be nice to me LOL!
Almost Friday again! Have a fun weekend ahead!
Marix

3 comments:

Blue Banana said...

OMG! A struggle? I think this layout is too cute!

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and leaving such sweet comment! :)

pigmentations said...

tamad ka pa niyan sis, ha? welcome back, mojo! :)

~bjay

Liza said...

agree ako kay bjay marix! lol!
the ribbon flower is cute!