Saturday, July 11, 2009

And more cards!

For Card Patterns #23
















SEI and Sassafrass pps, Prima flowers, Heidi Swapp stamp, the sentiment was stamped with Versafine and heat embossed.


For the bonus sketch


pps from SEI, Prima flowers, Cloud 9 stamp, circle frame from Scrappy Shack, Carla Craft punch

a close-up


And finally here's a mini RAK I'm giving away for Scrap Schemes! Just link your post here and at Scrap Schemes to get a chance to win via random drawing. Hope you can join us!
I hope your weekend is a blast!

Marix

8 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous cards Marix, I had the same thought about that Scrappy Shack Flourish Frame when I saw the Card Patterns bonus sketch lol..

Lee i. said...

lovely cards marix :-)

Windy Robinson said...

Love your color choices- beautiful card!

yyam said...

These are lovely cards Marix! I especially love the colors you chose for the first card and the frame for the second.:)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty cards! Great job with the sketches!

~Lea

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous cards!! I can't resist Sassafras! I love that viney ribbon, it's so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us on CP.

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Wow, impressive cards! I am in love with both cards! I love how you created shaker box. All the little details are gorgeous!

Karen said...

Such beautiful cards!! Great sketch to play with right!! :)