Saturday, July 18, 2009

Coffee anyone?

I was busy at work the past week and a bit slack in scrapping and blogging too.
Here's another LO for Scrappy Shack with their funky blah blah bubble die cut.


This LO was inspired by that song, Java Jive, I've watched Coffee Prince a couple of times and this song was featured on that Korean drama and it has been playing in my head ever since.

I'm not really into coffee because of my hyperacidity I got when I was in college, but before that I've been drinking coffee with pandesal for breakfast. But nowadays I still pamper myself once in a while with a great cup of coffee especially cappuccino. Got scolded by a doctor once caused I complained of severe stomach pain after drinking a Starbucks frapuccino with an empty stomach, hehehe.

Ahh what a beautiful Saturday... I just talked to my Dad, he misses Mama so much and couldn't help crying, it's ok to cry, and I miss her too.
Got a lot of errands to do... enjoy your weekend!

Marix

3 comments:

Rowee said...

Marix, this is so fabulous!!! I love the colors!!!

hugs
Rowee

pigmentations said...

woohoo! so love the pinkness of it all! love those sheers too! danda danda :)

~bjay

Cathy said...

That page made me say wow!