Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm losing it

to Facebook!


Darn most of my time have been wasted to harvesting (FarmTown, FarmVille), cooking(Restaurant City), playing(Pet Society), working at the factory(YoVille), fighting/attacking the mob(Mafia Wars) and to playing other addicting games.
This has got to stop! I missed blogging/blog-hopping, scrapping, among other important other things.
I promised myself to scrap tonight before I face Facebook *fingers crossed*
Meanwhile I would like to thank Card Patterns for picking me as one of the top 5 for last week's bonus sketch! Here is my card. Thanks Michelle for the shout-out. See more of the announcement here.

Belated greetings to my mareng S, I hope you had a fabulous bday last Sunday.
And today is my handsome nephew's bday, Happy Birthday Colin!!! I'll scrap this charming photo soon!





Thanks for those who take time to drop by, I promise to visit you all soon.
Happy Tuesday!
Marix

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I hear you about dumping facebook for more of my blog time.. LOL I too play FarmTown, granted, I have it set up the way I want it, and only plant every three days, so it gives me more time to scrapbook and make cards..

~Sasha Farina~ said...

lol.. facebook.. a friend and an enemy as well. LOL.. i'm wasting my time playing games there too. LOL

jeanie nieva said...

ako rin addict...restaurant city, farm town, farmville, barn buddy...