Thursday, July 09, 2009

Oh so sweet

Finally another LO, this time the focus is on me. These were my self portraits I took a long time ago as souvenir shots for this limited edition Tim Tam chocolate biscuits.
The fabulous die cuts are available at Scrappy Schack, totally mesmerized with those pretty circle frames!



And yahooo I made a card. I was just trying out my new Hanna stamps I received as birthday presents from friends and then I started coloring using my new super fun pastels that CJ gave to me. They are so fun to use!


On another note, if you didn't shed even a tear at MJ's memorial then your heart must be made of stone ;)

still watching the replay...

Mid week has passed and am so looking forward to the weekend. Take care!

Marix

2 comments:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Lovin the circles and the die cuts! Those leaves added a great dimension too! Hope you're feeling a bit better.

salme said...

Those die cuts are awesome and love you used it!